Our Mission / Vision
We are on a mission to provide exceptional care to our patients. Our strong partnerships with insurance plans, employers, and hospitals provide resources to ensure our patients get the quality care they deserve.
VIPMD focuses on establishing a comprehensive coordinated care program centered around primary care. By also integrating various specialties under one roof, we are held accountable to the quality of care of our patients.
Intelligent continuous treatment plans provide positive outcomes for our community and leveraging our partners allows us to maximize the lifespan of a patient.
Laboratory tests play a critical role in ensuring your diagnosis is accurate and your treatment is appropriate.
- Chronic disease management
- Women's health services
- Men's health services
- Diagnostic imaging systems
- Behavioral health assessments
- Laboratory services
- Pharmacy services
- Health & wellness education
- Telemedicine services
- Patient advocacy services
- Home health services
- End-of-life & hospice care
- Cardiac risk assessment
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Exercise stress tests
- Holter and event monitoring
- Nuclear stress tests
- Cardiac MRI and CT scans
- Cath and angioplasty
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation and management
- Heart failure management
- Lipid management
- Hypertension management
- Arrhythmia evaluation and management
- Cardiac rehab & exercise
- Lifestyle modification programs
- Heart-healthy Education & support
Our providers are at the forefront of care and constantly keep up to date on newer and better treatment options to keep our patients healthy and informed.
Happiness and satisfaction are at the core of the care we provide. We work tirelessly to ensure that our patients leave our offices with the confidence to drive their own care and lean on us when needed.
Trust and integrity are not an option for us. These qualities drive the decisions we make to build relationships with our patients and chart realistic paths toward healthier lives.
Becoming a Patient
Becoming a patient is the first step to assessing your needs as a patient. Our providers are accepting new patients and are excited to get you started on your journey towards a healthier life. VIPMD currently offers same day appointments at many of our locations and look forward to scheduling you with one of our providers.
- Call Us or Fill out the Form on this Website
- Schedule an Appointment
- Come See One of Our Providers
- Begin Your Journey Toward a Healthier Life